Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Pumpkin desserts are a must-have for fall holidays. Here is one that is very easy.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven; spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Reserve ½ cup cake mix.
- In a big bowl, add the remaining cake mix, oil, and 1 egg; blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended and crumbly; stir in the pecans.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Add condensed milk, pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, 3 eggs, and ½ cup reserved cake mix in the same large bowl (no need to clean).
- Blend 1-2 minutes with electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until filling is just set; transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Cut into bars and serve.