Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Kraft foods
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- HEAT oven to 350°F Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; grease foil. Mix flour, 1/4 granulated sugar and brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and nuts.
- RESERVE 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minute Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs, pumpkin and spice with mixer until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 min.; cool 10 minute Use foil to transfer dessert from pan to wire rack; cool completely.