Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe for their Stoneware Bar Pan (10 x 15 1/2) but I'm sure it could be baked in any pan of a similar size. Pumpkin pie is a big favorite at our house for the holidays and this turned out yummy!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats (quick or old-fashioned)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 (15 ounce) cans solid pack pumpkin
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350*. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and pecans. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking combine eggs, pumpkin, milk, spices and salt and whisk until smooth. Pour over crust and bake 30-35 minutes until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares and garnish with whipped topping and pecan halves, if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers.
I have made this recipe for at least 10 years now, because it has been requested every thanksgiving to replace pumpkin pie! Looovvveee this recipe still get the classic taste of pumpkin pie but the crust is amazing!
My mom used to sell Pampered Chef, and makes this recipe every year. So moist, delicious, and easy! (of course) Thanks for posting it here.
Another amazing Pampered Chef recipe. Thank you for posting this! This was so easy to make & had all the fantastic flavour of a pumpkin pie w/o all the work! I used 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk (which was about 10ounces shy of what was suggested)-still turned out great. not too sweet, nice & fluffy & my guests loved it!!! no more pumpkin pie for me-this is the recipe i'll be making instead!!!