Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is enough to make 3 large pies! You will either need to buy pre-made pie crusts or make your own. Place them in pie dishes before starting the filling.
- 10 large eggs or 12 medium eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon clove (optional)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (20 ounce) can pumpkin, large
- 3 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, vanilla, and butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 3 9" shells. (Flute high).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 for 40-45 minutes.