Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is the "lightest, fluffiest" pumpkin pie my wife and I have ever had.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup or 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- Mix sugar, salt and spices in a bowl.
- Add eggs beat slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Pour pumpkin filling into DEEP DISH pie crust.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Don't forget to wrap the edge of the pie crust with aluminum foil to keep from burning.