Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom's recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Mix sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 40 – 50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for two hours.