In "Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant Cookbook'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- 2In another bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- 3Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- 4Fold in the pecans.
- 5Heat a greased griddle over med-high heat.
- 6Using 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, spoon the batter onto the griddle.
- 7Cook the pancakes on the first side until bubbles form in the center and they are browned on the bottom.
- 8Turn and brown the other side.
- 9Serve hot with warmed maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Pecan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.8
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 448.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g