Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In "Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant Cookbook'
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- maple syrup, for serving
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Heat a greased griddle over med-high heat.
- Using 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, spoon the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook the pancakes on the first side until bubbles form in the center and they are browned on the bottom.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Serve hot with warmed maple syrup.