Mark Kovach's Note:
A quick to prepare and light dessert to serve after that heavy dinner. Great any time of year. Although I haven't tried it I believe that using non-fat cream cheese and whipped topping along with Splenda instead of regular sugar would be a suitable low calorie dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place cream cheese unwrapped in medium bowl and allow to come to room temperature (about four hours). Prep time does not include this stage.
- 22. Meanwhile place sugar and pecan chips in blender or food processor and process on high untill sugar is powered and pecan chips are no longer visible.
- 33. At room temperature beat cream cheese until fluffy. Combine with sugar/pecan mixture and continue to beat.
- 44. Add pumpkin and continue to beat until completely combined.
- 55. With spatula fold in whipped topping and fold until completely blended.
- 66. Place in dessert cups and refrigerate for at least one hour. Number of servings is dependant on the size of your cups, I use small drinking glasses.
- 77. Drizzle with barely warm caramel topping and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin/Pecan Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 42.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g