1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pecan Dump Cake
Motley Oklahoman's Note:
Best dump cake recipe ever. So good, so easy, and makes everyone swoon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9X13 pan.
- 2In a large bowl, mix first set of ingredients. Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pan.
- 3Sprinkle yellow cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Gently press with spoon then sprinkle on nuts. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool as long as you can before stuffing yourself silly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pecan Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.4
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 592.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g