Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and pecans; set aside.
- In large mixer bo,.m wl, cream butter and sugars until light.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients; mix just until moistened.
- Turn into 2 greased and floured 8x4 loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.