Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so soft and moist and flavorful! My favorite fall cookie hands down! This is a huge recipe that can easily be cut in half but these cookies go so fast that you will be glad you made so many!
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with the pumpkin in three batches.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased or non-stick baking sheets. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yields about 96 cookies so you can get 48-96 servings based on either 1 or 2 cookies per serving - trust me no one will be able to eat just one!