Found this one time in search of pumpkin recipes on the internet. Since there was a request...here's something different!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the pear and onion in butter over medium heat.
- 2Stir constantly until the onions are translucent.
- 3You also want the pears tender.
- 4Blend pear mixture and pumpkin in a food processor until smooth.
- 5Transfer to a large saucepan where you will add the broth, water, wine, cinnamon, salt.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce to simmer for 20 minutes uncovered.
- 8Remove cinnamon stick and stir in the cream.
- 9Heat thoroughly, but do not boil.
- 10You may garnish with a dab of sour cream topped with thin strips of green onion.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Pear Soup
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry white wine