1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Peanut Soup
The combination of peanut butter and cream, makes this unusual soup very rich. It goes together in a snap for an elegant first course. A hollowed out fresh pumpkin shell makes a unique serving tureen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely mince the onion and celery.
- 2Either use a garlic press for the garlic or mince extremely fine.
- 3Melt the butter in your stock pot and sauté the onion, celery and garlic in the butter for about five minutes or until soft.
- 4Add flour and stir for a minute or two until it's disolved.
- 5Add the stock, followed by the remaining indgredients, whisking the mixture so it remains smooth.
- 6Simmer for about fifteen minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Peanut Soup
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: