1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich
Got this from the Libby's website, though it sounded great and interesting, like something I would like! Have not tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pumpkin and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Makes 1 cup.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon pumpkin peanut butter spread on each slice. Top two slices with banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread to make sandwiches.
- 3Refrigerate leftover pumpkin peanut butter spread in tightly covered container for up to 5 days.
- 4TIP: Sandwiches can also be made with pita bread, English muffins or tortillas. The pumpkin peanut butter spread is also good on crackers or with celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.6
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 561.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g