Recipe by vitalev
Got this from the Libby's website, though it sounded great and interesting, like something I would like! Have not tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Makes 1 cup.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pumpkin peanut butter spread on each slice. Top two slices with banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread to make sandwiches.
- Refrigerate leftover pumpkin peanut butter spread in tightly covered container for up to 5 days.
- TIP: Sandwiches can also be made with pita bread, English muffins or tortillas. The pumpkin peanut butter spread is also good on crackers or with celery sticks.