Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pie
- Bake crust according to package directions then chill crust for 30 minutes. For filling – mix 1st 3 ingredients in large bowl. Blend in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in half and half, southern comfort, vanilla, nutmeg and salt.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
- Bake 20 min; reduce oven temp to 350 degrees. Continue baking for 50 min or until filling is set.
- For pastry leaves – cut out rolled –out dough, using leaf shaped cookie cutter. Brush leaves with beaten egg yolk and bake on cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Cool leaves before decorating pie.