This is a perfect Autumn soup. This soup includes sweet potato and apple butter along with the pumpkin and peanut butter. Satisfying and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in dutch oven. Add chopped onion and cook 5 minutes.
- 2In a blender, puree sweet potatoes and 1 cup broth together until smooth. (if using canned sweet potatoes, drain and rinse before blending.).
- 3Over medium high heat, add remaining broth, sweet potato mixture, pumpkin, apple butter, peanut butter and orange juice into the soup pot.
- 4Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Just before serving, remove from heat and add milk or cream.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Peanut Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 572.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 7.0 g