Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich in taste, but not high in fat or calories, this smoothie is made with pumpkin and peaches! A perfect harvest blend. For more fall recipes, visit www.Bakerette.com.
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie)
- 1⁄2 cup peach, chopped (either canned, fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar, to taste (optional)
- 1 cup low-fat milk or 1 cup non-dairy milk substitute
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
I also skipped the sugar and next time would add a few more peaches. Felt very healthy drinking this!!