Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A recipe my SIL & I got at a WW meeting many years ago. We cut it into 6 servings. Crustless, yet makes perfect slices! A wonderful low-cal way to eat a traditional holiday favorite. Our family enjoys this every Thanksgiving & Christmas. My SIL makes it with sugar, but I use Splenda (Granular, not packets) and no one notices the difference. You could use Splenda Blend too. ;)
- 2 cups unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular or 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute, blend
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix, like Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Mix together 2 minutes with a whisk.
- Spray 9" pie dish with cooking spray.
- Pour in pie filling. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- 6-8 Servings.