My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split 15 cookies, leaviing filling on 1 side of each cookie.
- 2Finely crush plain split cookies and 5 whole cookies.
- 3Mix crushed cookies, butter and sugar in small bowl.
- 4Sprinkle on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, pressing gently to form crust.
- 5Stand remaining 15 split cookies on edge around side of pan.
- 6Spread chocolate ice cream evenly on prepared crust.
- 7Coarsely chop remaining 12 cookies; stir into vanilla ice cream and spread over chocolate later.
- 8Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- 9Remove side of pan.
- 10Pipe or spread whipped topping on top of dessert.
- 11Decorate with Halloween candies and colored sprinkles to form pumpkin patch.
- 12Using decorator gel, make pumpkin faces on the orange filling on split cookies around edge and, if desired, on additional split cookies.
- 13Stand the additional cookies on edge on top of dessert.
- 14Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Patch Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
halloween Oreo cookies