Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 32 halloween Oreo cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- assorted halloween candy, colored sprinkles and cake decorator gel for decorating
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- Split 15 cookies, leaviing filling on 1 side of each cookie.
- Finely crush plain split cookies and 5 whole cookies.
- Mix crushed cookies, butter and sugar in small bowl.
- Sprinkle on bottom of 9-inch springform pan, pressing gently to form crust.
- Stand remaining 15 split cookies on edge around side of pan.
- Spread chocolate ice cream evenly on prepared crust.
- Coarsely chop remaining 12 cookies; stir into vanilla ice cream and spread over chocolate later.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove side of pan.
- Pipe or spread whipped topping on top of dessert.
- Decorate with Halloween candies and colored sprinkles to form pumpkin patch.
- Using decorator gel, make pumpkin faces on the orange filling on split cookies around edge and, if desired, on additional split cookies.
- Stand the additional cookies on edge on top of dessert.
- Serve immediately.