1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Patch Coffeecake
1 hr 10 mins
A moist, flavorful coffeecake that has a beautiful presentation. My co-workers BEG for it! :) (Please don't be alarmed by the long list of ingredients - I found that these are common ingredients I normally have on hand!) From clabbergirl.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup gingersnap cookie, ground
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (confectioners')
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 3To prepare streusel topping:.
- 4Combine the first six ingredients; cut in butter (3T) until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- 6In a large bowl cream together butter (1/2c) and sugar (1c).
- 7Add eggs, one at a time.
- 8Beat in pumpkin and vanilla.
- 9In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- 10Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- 11Spoon half the batter into the bottom of a 9-inch greased springform pan.
- 12Spread applesauce evenly over batter.
- 13Sprinkle half the streusel over applesauce, then spoon remaining batter over this.
- 14Top with the other half of the streusel mixture.
- 15Bake at 350°F for 50-55 minutes, or until tests done.
- 16Cool completely before removing from pan.
- 17To prepare Glaze:.
- 18Combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and hot water.
- 19Drizzle Glaze over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Patch Coffeecake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: