1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Patch Bites
Source: Woman's Day Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- 3On work surface, unroll pie crust and cut each of the two crusts into 12 pumpkin shapes with a 3-in. pumpkin cookie cutter.
- 4Using a 2-in. round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the sliced ham and 24 rounds from the sliced Cheddar.
- 5Put 2 slices each ham and Cheddar in the center of each of 12 pumpkins.
- 6With a small brush, brush beaten egg around edges.
- 7Top with remaining pumpkins, carefully pressing on edges to seal.
- 8Using a spoon, make ridges on pumpkins by pressing into tops in a few places.
- 9With a small knife, pierce ridges in a couple of places to vent.
- 10Place on prepared pan.
- 11Brush tops with beaten egg.
- 12Bake 10 to 12 minutes until light golden.
- 13Let cool on rack a couple of minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Patch Bites
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 538.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g