Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lovely warm salad for an autumn lunch.
Make and share this Pumpkin, Pasta and Peanut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and deseed pumpkin. Boil or steam until just tender and drain well. Cut into 1.5cm cubes.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain well and mix oil through; cool.
- Trim spring onions and cut into 1cm slices on the diagonal.
- Mix pumpkin, pasta, spring onions and peanuts together.
- Carefully mix dressing through and garnish with snow pea sprouts.