Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lovely warm salad for an autumn lunch.
Make and share this Pumpkin, Pasta and Peanut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and deseed pumpkin. Boil or steam until just tender and drain well. Cut into 1.5cm cubes.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain well and mix oil through; cool.
- Trim spring onions and cut into 1cm slices on the diagonal.
- Mix pumpkin, pasta, spring onions and peanuts together.
- Carefully mix dressing through and garnish with snow pea sprouts.