- 500 g pumpkin
- 220 g pasta, spirals
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 spring onions
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- snow pea sprouts, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and deseed pumpkin. Boil or steam until just tender and drain well. Cut into 1.5cm cubes.
- Cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain well and mix oil through; cool.
- Trim spring onions and cut into 1cm slices on the diagonal.
- Mix pumpkin, pasta, spring onions and peanuts together.
- Carefully mix dressing through and garnish with snow pea sprouts.