Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy fall dessert treat!
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- Mix together the pumpkin & ice cream; refrigerate.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice; mix well. Put to one side.
- Combine the cold water and gelatin; allow gelatin to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, add it to the sugar mixture while stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling water.
- As soon as all is dissolved, begin adding the pumpkin & ice cream mixture. Beat well.
- Spoon into Parfait glasses & chill. Top with whipped cream. Serve.