Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy fall dessert treat!
Make and share this Pumpkin Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the pumpkin & ice cream; refrigerate.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice; mix well. Put to one side.
- Combine the cold water and gelatin; allow gelatin to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, add it to the sugar mixture while stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling water.
- As soon as all is dissolved, begin adding the pumpkin & ice cream mixture. Beat well.
- Spoon into Parfait glasses & chill. Top with whipped cream. Serve.