1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Pancakes with Pumpkin Maple Sauce
This is an Autumn treat for pumpkin lovers! I found the recipe on Meals.com, although I added my own touches. If you use soy milk, it's dairy-free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk or 1 3/4 cups soymilk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (such as Libby's)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pumpkin Maple Sauce
- 1To make Pumpkin Maple Sauce: Heat maple syrup, pumpkin, and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice in small saucepan until warm; cover and set aside.
- 2To make pancakes: Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl.
- 3Combine milk, pumpkin, egg and vegetable oil in small bowl; mix well.
- 4Add to flour mixture.
- 5Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
- 6Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst.
- 8Turn and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes; repeat with remaining batter.
- 9Serve with prepared Pumpkin Maple Sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes with Pumpkin Maple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 467.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g