1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pancakes - No Flour
I was intrigued when I saw this recipe from Diane Sanfilippo...pancakes without flour? I kept flour within reach when I made them - just in case the batter didn't stick together, but it did, and we actually preferred these to regular pancakes. They are moister, like pumpkin pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs, pumpkin, banana, and vanilla together. Sift the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and baking soda into the wet ingredients.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Then, mix the butter into the batter. (I melted it in the microwave.).
- 3Grease the skillet and spoon the batter into the skillet to make pancakes of your desired size. When a few bubbles appear, flip the pancakes once to finish cooking. (Warning: this is challenging and needs to be done carefully; it's more like flipping sloppy omelets than regular pancakes.).
- 4Serve with butter and cinnamon, or sliced bananas and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes - No Flour
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 382.0 mg
- Sodium 481.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g