Recipe by Carrie in Indiana
I just love the taste of pumpkin anything. These are sweet tasting and reminds me of fall! This was a wonderful addition to my recipes. I got it from Quick Cooking a couple of years ago. Please enjoy!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup cooked pumpkin or 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pumpkin, oil and vanilla.
- Stir moist ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot giddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.