- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3⁄4 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree or 1 cup winter squash
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir (and sift) together all the dry ingredients in a med. size
- bowl. In another bowl, beat the eggs with the pumpkin & vanilla.
- Beat in the milk & oil until smooth. Add to flour mixture. Cook as usual! These smelled *wonderful* while cooking -- like Christmas!
- **Freezes Well**.