abe ray's Note:
a good recipe from the united cakes of america cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mesure the dry ingredients into a large bowl & wisk to combine.
- 2add the melted butter & warmed milk in a saucepan & microwave for 30 seconds.
- 3run the egg under warm water for 20 seconds,then crack it into a medium size bowl.
- 4add the butter & the milk vanilla & pumpkin to the bowl.lightly stir to comine.
- 5add the wet ingredients to & wisk until just blended.
- 6allow to sit for 3-4 minuites before cooking.
- 7heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 8drop 1-2 tablespoons of canola oil in the pan & distribute it by shaking or with a metal spatula.
- 9when you can feel the heat about 3 inches off the pans surface,it's readyfor use.
- 10ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan-it should sizzle when it contacts the hot oil.
- 11flip the pancakes when the bubbles appear and pop across their tops 3-4 minuites later.
- 12cook the pancakes for about another minute and either serve immediately or transfer to a plate warming in the oven.
- 13serve with warmed maple syrup and butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g