Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a good recipe from the united cakes of america cookbook!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- mesure the dry ingredients into a large bowl & wisk to combine.
- add the melted butter & warmed milk in a saucepan & microwave for 30 seconds.
- run the egg under warm water for 20 seconds,then crack it into a medium size bowl.
- add the butter & the milk vanilla & pumpkin to the bowl.lightly stir to comine.
- add the wet ingredients to & wisk until just blended.
- allow to sit for 3-4 minuites before cooking.
- heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- drop 1-2 tablespoons of canola oil in the pan & distribute it by shaking or with a metal spatula.
- when you can feel the heat about 3 inches off the pans surface,it's readyfor use.
- ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan-it should sizzle when it contacts the hot oil.
- flip the pancakes when the bubbles appear and pop across their tops 3-4 minuites later.
- cook the pancakes for about another minute and either serve immediately or transfer to a plate warming in the oven.
- serve with warmed maple syrup and butter.