- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml clove
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, pumpkin, and eggs. Gradually whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls on to a hot, buttered griddle. Cook for a couple minutes before flipping to cook the other side.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter. Serve with butter and maple syrup.