Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the blog of Sugarcrafter
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 0.59 ml clove
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 118.29 ml pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, pumpkin, and eggs. Gradually whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls on to a hot, buttered griddle. Cook for a couple minutes before flipping to cook the other side.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Such amazing pumpkin pancakes!!! Will make again and again! :)
What a nice change to regular pancakes! I followed the recipe exactly, using 2% milk, and the result what thick hearty pancakes. Definitely turn down the heat and cook these slowly as they won't be cooked through if you cook them to fast. I made a single batch and got 9 dollar roll size pancakes. I served them, as suggested, with butter and maple syrup. Yum!
Made a double batch of your pancakes (I'm one of those who also likes 'em cold, rolled up for dipping in something sweet!) & they were very, very nice! Used the buttermilk version ~ Ummm, yes! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]