Top Review by Pumpkie
This recipe was very easy and a definite comfort food. I like more spices so the second time I made it I added cinnamon chips, if I did not have the chips I would have added more spices. Wonderful recipe
- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 29.58 ml light brown sugar
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml allspice
- 354.88 ml evaporated milk
- 118.29 ml pumpkin puree
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Add milk, pumpkin, oil, egg, and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter by 1/4-1/2 cupfuls onto heated, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until the top becomes bubbly and edges become dry.
- Carefully flip pancakes and cook the other side until done.
- Keep pancakes warm in a low temperature oven while cooking the remaining pancakes.
- Serve with syrup or honey, if desired.