My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
- 2Add milk, pumpkin, oil, egg, and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- 3Pour batter by 1/4-1/2 cupfuls onto heated, lightly greased griddle.
- 4Cook until the top becomes bubbly and edges become dry.
- 5Carefully flip pancakes and cook the other side until done.
- 6Keep pancakes warm in a low temperature oven while cooking the remaining pancakes.
- 7Serve with syrup or honey, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 226.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g