Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Mix together Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Add milk, pumpkin, oil, egg, and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter by 1/4-1/2 cupfuls onto heated, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until the top becomes bubbly and edges become dry.
- Carefully flip pancakes and cook the other side until done.
- Keep pancakes warm in a low temperature oven while cooking the remaining pancakes.
- Serve with syrup or honey, if desired.
This recipe was very easy and a definite comfort food. I like more spices so the second time I made it I added cinnamon chips, if I did not have the chips I would have added more spices. Wonderful recipe
Fantastic pancakes! I used Krusteaz pancake mix and cut the allspice to 1/4 t. I added 1/2t. ginger and 1/4t. nutmeg to make up for the short allspice. LOVED it! They were fluffy, light and had tremendous flavor. We topped them with Apple Cider Syrup and literally thought we died and went to heaven. The combination of the two was to die for. Needless to say these will be repeated often in our family. Thanks Sue for the terrific pancakes.
These were nice and light and fluffy and moist. Instead of oil I added 2% milk. I also added a little bit more sugar. I think these also would have been great with maple syrup in the batter instead of sugar.