Recipe by Leahcooks
Easy to make and delicious. I made these for my kids when I had some left over canned pumpkin. Great warm breakfast in the fall. If you're feeling really creative, you can even make them in the shape of little pumpkins and put eyes, nose and mouth on them with raisins! The kids love them, and so do the adults!!!
- 2 cups pancake mix (The Just add water kind)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pancake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Add water and pumpkin mix and stir until smooth (add more water as necessary to make thinner pancakes).
- Add raisins and stir (If you are making pumpkin faces, place raisins on moist batter as soon as you pour your batter on the griddle).
- Spray griddle lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle
- Turn pancakes when edges are cooked and small bubbles start to form.
- Turn only once.