Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and delicious. I made these for my kids when I had some left over canned pumpkin. Great warm breakfast in the fall. If you're feeling really creative, you can even make them in the shape of little pumpkins and put eyes, nose and mouth on them with raisins! The kids love them, and so do the adults!!!
- Combine pancake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Add water and pumpkin mix and stir until smooth (add more water as necessary to make thinner pancakes).
- Add raisins and stir (If you are making pumpkin faces, place raisins on moist batter as soon as you pour your batter on the griddle).
- Spray griddle lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle
- Turn pancakes when edges are cooked and small bubbles start to form.
- Turn only once.
These were very good. I followed the recipe almost exactly, except the batter was thick when I was finished so I added more water. The first round was eaten even before I sat down to enjoy mine. We will certainly make them again.
These are delicious! The batter was a bit thick so I added some apple cider that I was making anyways. Wow that was a great addition! I will definitely be making these often throughout the fall. I adore pumpkin and this is just another great way to use it. I think I will be trying it with mini chocolate chips too! Made and Reviewed for PAC Fall 2009. Thanks! :)