Easy to make and delicious. I made these for my kids when I had some left over canned pumpkin. Great warm breakfast in the fall. If you're feeling really creative, you can even make them in the shape of little pumpkins and put eyes, nose and mouth on them with raisins! The kids love them, and so do the adults!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pancake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl.
- 2Add water and pumpkin mix and stir until smooth (add more water as necessary to make thinner pancakes).
- 3Add raisins and stir (If you are making pumpkin faces, place raisins on moist batter as soon as you pour your batter on the griddle).
- 4Spray griddle lightly with cooking spray.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle
- 6Turn pancakes when edges are cooked and small bubbles start to form.
- 7Turn only once.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 829.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g