Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy pumpkin pankcake recipe, great to make on fall mornings with left over pumpkin puree.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml pumpkin puree
- 78.07 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 78.07 ml pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml granulated sugar or 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- whisk eggs until faomy, and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- scoop 1/3 cup into griddle pan and cook over medium heat until golden.
- serve with maple syrup and butter.