Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy pumpkin pankcake recipe, great to make on fall mornings with left over pumpkin puree.
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml pumpkin puree
- 78.07 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 78.07 ml pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml granulated sugar or 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- whisk eggs until faomy, and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- scoop 1/3 cup into griddle pan and cook over medium heat until golden.
- serve with maple syrup and butter.