Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy pumpkin pankcake recipe, great to make on fall mornings with left over pumpkin puree.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- whisk eggs until faomy, and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- scoop 1/3 cup into griddle pan and cook over medium heat until golden.
- serve with maple syrup and butter.