Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy pumpkin pankcake recipe, great to make on fall mornings with left over pumpkin puree.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- whisk eggs until faomy, and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- scoop 1/3 cup into griddle pan and cook over medium heat until golden.
- serve with maple syrup and butter.