Recipe by Young Living in Texas
Just in time for a Thanksgiving treat. For a thicker crust double the recipe. Everyone wants this recipe. Cook time is actually chill time.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped,divided
FILLING FOR LAYERS
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) boxes Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 (15 ounce) canlibbys pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or purchased)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, butter, and ½ cup pecans.
- Press into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 15 to 20 mins.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Whip at low speed until smooth: milk, pudding, pumpkin, spice, and 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with 1 to 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cups pecans.
- Chill until set (3 hours).