- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in med bowl.
- In lg bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg, pumpkin, orange juice and peel, beat until combined.
- Stir in nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded TBS onto lightly sprayed baking skeets.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes, until light brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients in med bowl until smooth.
- Spread each cookie with glaze.