Recipe by zonagirlie
This is a recipe that my grandpa found. He's diabetic and needs to watch his sugar, but he has quite the sweet tooth. I don't know where he got it from, but MAN is it good! I made the pumpkin version for Thanksgiving dinner and everyone went nuts for it. I serve it for the family all year long though. It's so good! :)
- 1 (6 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pumpkin butter (you can use any other kind of fruit jelly or jam)
- wheat crackers (or any other kind of thing you like to dip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the marscipone out of the fridge and let it sit for just a few minutes to get the chill off of it.
- Put about 4 ounces of the fruit into a tall edged bowl. I've used Pumpkin Butter, strawberry preserves, Nutella, and raspberry All Fruit jam. All good!
- Add the mascarpone to the fruit.
- Stir well until mixed and smooth.
- Serve in a dish with the crackers or fruit that you want to dip.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- You can even use this on breads. It is so good!