1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Concrete Gardener's Note:
These are scrumptious and vegan-though you would never know! I sometimes add chocolate chips to the batter for a little extra soul...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and soymilk and let stand for 5 minutes (until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid).
- 2Blend in the pumpkin, flax meal, oil and sugar.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger.
- 4Add the flour mix to the pumpkin mix and stir until combined.
- 5Add any mix-ins (1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup chocolate chips).
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees, until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out nearly clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g