1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Oatmeal Loaf (Fat-Free)
I had to get rid of some canned pumpkin, and I combined a few recipes to come up with this one! It's wonderful straight out of the oven. I used Quaker Organic for the oatmeal, and half all-purpose, half whole-wheat for the flour. I also used 8th Continent soymilk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Lightly beat the egg white in the mixing bowl of a Kitchen Aid (or similar) mixer.
- 4Alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
- 5Pour into an 8-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for half an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oatmeal Loaf (Fat-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: