1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Oatmeal Loaf (Fat-Free)
I had to get rid of some canned pumpkin, and I combined a few recipes to come up with this one! It's wonderful straight out of the oven. I used Quaker Organic for the oatmeal, and half all-purpose, half whole-wheat for the flour. I also used 8th Continent soymilk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Lightly beat the egg white in the mixing bowl of a Kitchen Aid (or similar) mixer.
- 4Alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
- 5Pour into an 8-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for half an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oatmeal Loaf (Fat-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: