Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Put this here for safe keeping. I love pumpkin anything.
Make and share this Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda into medium bowl.
- Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add pumpkin; beat at low speed until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Add oats; mix well. Stir in cranberries, if desired.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.