MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Put this here for safe keeping. I love pumpkin anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda into medium bowl.
- 3Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Add pumpkin; beat at low speed until blended.
- 5Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Add oats; mix well. Stir in cranberries, if desired.
- 6Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g