Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Put this here for safe keeping. I love pumpkin anything.
Make and share this Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda into medium bowl.
- Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add pumpkin; beat at low speed until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended. Add oats; mix well. Stir in cranberries, if desired.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
I made these cookies today and brought them to work. The girls loved them and I just brought home an empty container. A few notes that I made: my bake time was 15 minutes each cookie sheet (I do them one at a time on my stoneware sheet) and my batch yielded 3 1/2 dozen (I use a cookie scoop). I love using the parchment paper - makes cleanup a breeze! Thanks for posting this wonderful, go to cookie recipe.
Delicious! These cookies were so tasty and easy to make. A great mommy/daughter project. We would have gotten more cookies from the recipe but we could not stop eating the dough!
very yummy.i have a daughter who is a picky eater and she loved them.thanks for a great cookie recipe.