1 hr 5 mins
Delicious, healthful pumpkin bread that embodies everything Fall!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease the bottoms of 2 loaf pans (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2).
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, except the sugar.
- 3In a smaller bowl, combine sugar and all of the wet ingredients. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour wet mixture into dry mixture. Stir to combine, but don't over mix.
- 5Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- 6Bake 45-55 minutes, or until a test pick comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pans 5 minutes on cooling rack. Then, remove from pans and cool completely -- if it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 225.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g