Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins
- Heat oven to 400°F Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For streusel, combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- For muffins, combine flour, oats, sugar, nuts, if desired, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well. In medium bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, oil and egg; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved streusel, patting gently.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.