1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is my favorite pumpkin bread. There is obviously no shortage of pumpkin bread recipes here, as I had to look through a lot of pages to check for a duplicate before posting, but I love the addition of oats in this one. I clipped the recipe from a magazine several years ago and don't have the source, but think it may have been from Libby's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats or 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (I usually use more)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1Combine flour, oats, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 2Beat eggs, pumpkin, sugars, milk, and oil in large mixer bowl on medium speed until combined.
- 3Beat flour mixture into pumpkin mixture on low speed just until blended; stir in nuts.
- 4Spoon into 2 greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- 5Bake in preheated 350F oven for 65 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 7NOTE: For mini loaves, prepare as directed and pour batter into 6 greased 5 5/8 x 3 1/4 mini loaf pans.
- 8Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Oat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g