1/7 Photos of Pumpkin-Oat Bran Muffins
This was on one of those recipe cards that you get in the mail from time to time. We love the taste of the pumpkin and bran - even DD and she isn't a bran eater!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- 2Make a well in center of mixture.
- 3Combine pumpkin and next three ingredients; stir well.
- 4Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 5Spoon into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, filling ¾ full.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from pans immediately; serve warm or at room temperature.
- 8Banana Oat Bran Muffins: Substitute ¾ cup mashed ripe banana for pumpkin.
- 9Apple-Oat Bran Muffins: Substitute 1/2 cup minced apple for pumpkin.
- 10Substitute apple pie spice for pumpkin pie spice.
- 11Add 1 Tsp ground cinnamon to dry ingredients.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Oat Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g