Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
yum fall is in the air!! Bread machine
- 177.44 ml pumpkin, canned
- 78.07 ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 14.79 ml butter, softened
- 551.25 ml white bread flour
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans, toasted
- 44.37 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 9.85 ml active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic bread cycle and start machine.
- Makes one 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- *Totoast pecans, place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350*F (175*C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until pecans are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Just made your recipe for Pumpkin Bread in my bread machine. I used half whole wheat flour, and Smart Balance margarine and it turned out very well. I also added 1/4 cup dry roasted pumpkin seeds as well as the toasted pecans. I did find that I had to add about 1/4 cup more flour as the dough was very moist. It has a great taste and made excellent toast for breakfast. I will make this again. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
Been meaning to try this one for a while,so I made it for a bake sale at the nursing home I work at...I did alter the recipe slightly to make it egg/dairy free and to make it into a larger 2 pound loaf...Only 10 minutes after adding it to the baked goods table, it sold for 7.50! Thanks for sharing this recipe!