Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my favorite Pumpkin bread recipe. It is from the 1976 Better Homes and Garden cookbook. I checked with Pillsbury and they are still manufacturing the Nut Bread Mix.
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mace
- 17 ounces pillsbury nut bread mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- In mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, water, egg, cinnamon and mace.
- Add bread mix and stir until moistened.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan;cool.