Pumpkin Nacho Cheese Ball
- With a mixer, blend 16 ounces room-temperature cream cheese with 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons minced onion, 3 tablespoons salsa, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno.
- Scoop the mix into plastic wrap and form into a ball. Chill approximately 1 hour.
- Once chilled unwrap and roll into crushed nacho tortilla chips, then press a bell pepper stem into top of ball.
- Serve with pepper slices and tortilla chips.
- Prep time does not include chilling time.