Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks good and tastes even better. Great for fall parties.
- 16 ounces room temperature cream cheese (I used 1/3 fat free)
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, for decoration and serving
- 1 bell pepper, for decoration and serving
- With a mixer, blend 16 ounces room-temperature cream cheese with 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons minced onion, 3 tablespoons salsa, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno.
- Scoop the mix into plastic wrap and form into a ball. Chill approximately 1 hour.
- Once chilled unwrap and roll into crushed nacho tortilla chips, then press a bell pepper stem into top of ball.
- Serve with pepper slices and tortilla chips.
- Prep time does not include chilling time.
This is so easy to make and so very good! Taking to a Halloween party tonight and can't wait to hear the opinions!