1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Nacho Cheese Ball
This looks good and tastes even better. Great for fall parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a mixer, blend 16 ounces room-temperature cream cheese with 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 3 tablespoons minced onion, 3 tablespoons salsa, 2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno.
- 2Scoop the mix into plastic wrap and form into a ball. Chill approximately 1 hour.
- 3Once chilled unwrap and roll into crushed nacho tortilla chips, then press a bell pepper stem into top of ball.
- 4Serve with pepper slices and tortilla chips.
- 5Prep time does not include chilling time.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Nacho Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g